Sunday, November 13, 2011

TOT School - 23 months

This week I am linking up with Tot School.
Be sure to check out other Tot School posts from 1+1+1=1!

Here's a glimpse of what The Baby
has been up to this past week:


Playing with these Stacking Pegs...



Our magnetic Goldilocks and The 3 Bears set...


Goldilocks Weeble Set came out a bunch this week,
another toy that the boys had as toddlers.

I got out this ice cube tray I got at a garage sale.
It is perfect for sorting activities.

She put some multicolored foam counters into each square,
and then clapped after each one too!

She played with the magnetic Giraffes...

And made them kiss!

She loves playing with this set of Color Discovery Boxes.
Here she has the green set out (for Gg week).
She actually started saying the word green too!


I finally got out our TaDoodles for her to color with,
and she had a blast!

We hung her first artwork in the school room for her to see.
"So pretty!" she says.

The magnet sheet for the week: G is for Gorilla
with home-made pom pom magnets.

She requested to play with this magnetic doll set: Teeny Tiny Triplets.
I was amazed at how long she dressed the dolls.

It was a great time for her to practice vocabulary for getting dressed:
hat, shoes, pj's, bib, dress, etc.

She still really loves to transfer anything I give her.
This week it was a bin full of these small discs and circles
that link together, and a recycled baby food container.
I set out her Busy Gears, which she loves!


It snowed here again this week, and we ventured out after it started melting some.
A friend gave her this hat, and she wore it all day!
I think she looks adorable!







4 comments:

Andrea said...

What fun! Stopping by from Tot School and I love all the fun toys and ideas!

Beth (www.livinglifeintentionally.blogspot.com) said...

What a fun week! I love the stacking pegs - never seen that. I have to tell you my daughter has the exact same pink hat =-) I'd love for you to link up at my TGIF linky Party http://livinglifeintentionally.blogspot.com/search/label/Linkey%20Parties - I am also your newest follower. I'd love for you to follow me back, if you want =-)
Beth

Anonymous said...

Your daghter had so many great activities! I love the Goldilocks magnetic set. Where did you get it?

Sarah said...

I found the Goldilocks set at a thrift store (unopened!) and couldn't find a link for it anywhere. It's called "Classic Tales" and has many of the old stories in it. Thanks for stopping by!