Friday, January 27, 2012

Posh Princess Preschool - Letter N



N is for: Nest, Numbers, Noah’s Ark

100

We used the handy dandy Word Whammer.
N says nnnnn….

101

And learned how to write the letter Nn with this worksheet...

103


105

Made a letter N on our Play-doh page,
and cut out a letter N with these cookie cutters...

112

N for Nose coloring sheet…

114

Letter N search…

115

And smallest object page…

118

She is working through this fun set from
 Lakeshore Learning called Sound Sort
 She is slowly grasping the difference
 between beginning and ending sounds.

120

We are still using this set of Follow the Dots Stamps.
She loves to write over them when she is done stamping.

123


125


126

Letter N for nest magnet page from Making Learning Fun.
127


130

She did this number puzzle from Melissa and Doug...
096

I got out our magnetic numbers and put them into a basket
 for her to “fish” with her magnetic fishing pole.
101

Then she lined them up in order…
somehow we were missing the 4…
and the 9....
103

We read through the Noah’s Ark story in the bible,
 and watched an old VHS movie we had about Noah’s Ark too. 
Then she and Isaac worked on this Noah’s Ark puzzle.
104

And she painted a few Noah’s Ark pictures…
108

109


091

We still do a lot of review each week, over the letters she has already learned. 
This week I took out our N is for Nature Blocks.
 As she took one from the basket, she wrote the letter down
 and drew pictures to go with each letter. 
She loves to write and to draw, and she did this activity for over half an hour.
088


092

My sweet momma gave Elaina some new rollers for her hair,
and we had to try them out! 
Even The Baby got in on the fun!
060

I caught them afterwards playing with Barbies. 
Ok so I have to admit, this was soooo sweet to me! 
My mom could tell you that I was often like this,
 rollers in my hair, Saturday night before church. 
And oh, how I loved to play with my Barbies!

062


063


064

I love this one of Elaina singing…

072073




















And then in the morning, with her cute curls!

Elaina

Love you so much sweetie!

Linking up with Preschool Corner.

3 comments:

Kristie said...

Looks like you had a fun week! Her hair turned out adorable!

Unknown said...

Oh my goodness! What a little cutie with all her curls. :)

That N is for nose coloring page is too funny!

Stefanie said...

Gorgeous!!! The sound and sort game looks like fun.